Music


Followers


The purpose for this blog, is for all us Horse lovers to be able to post things about Horses. So, if you join, and you want to post on the blog, I will give you the password so you may go post on here whenever you please.But, please e-mail me with the e-mail address I've got on the profile, Thanks. Please only e-mail me if you have a question about the blog or to get the password. I have to ask you to please leave the layout to me and don't add anything on there without my permission. And please don't comment as Horse Lovers, please comment as yourself. Please end every post with Horse lovers, the same way I did, instead of using your name. But please say at the top who posted it so we know who to thank =D. I hope you Enjoy it.


~Horse Lovers~


Thursday, January 6, 2011

~Beautiful Horses!~












~HorseLoverLizzie~



1 comment:

  1. love 'em!=) Especially the last one!!
    ~Katie

    Hey, Am I suppose to say..."Horse Lover Katie" too? Or just you girls who did the post? =)

    ReplyDelete